Gift this class
Start an Art Journal
This workshop is the beginning of a risk-free journey into art journalling. Keeping an art journal is widely recognised as method of maintaining a healthy mind. Wake up your creative spirit and silence your inner critic! Express yourself freely and without judgement in a safe, supportive journalling class. Learn quick and fun ideas to kill blank page syndrome, beat up self-doubt and feel better about everything! We play with collage, type and mixed media. Lots of different materials supplied to get your creative juices flowing again. We also have beautiful hardbound journals available for purchase. Take away a series of pages that will keep you motivated and engaged in a private and nourishing creative practice. No experience required.
- To silence your inner critical voice
- To experiment and play with materials, images, words and ideas
- The value of regular art journalling for mindfulness and health
- Prompts and ideas to inspire journal pages
- A supportive and creative space to create, with lots of mixed media materials to play with
- Purchase a beautiful, hardbound journal from the studio or BYO
- Just your enthusiasm and an open mind
Open to everyone interested!